Hi girls and boys! Today i will presented you a body shop down to earth eyeshadow review .To tell you the truth, this is the first time I test a brand makeup product. I often bought (and loved!) Their care but I had never even been interested in their makeup!
This novelty is part of a collection comprising a palette and 5 quads, all of a harmony of different color (plum, gray, black, brown and gold).
Body Shop Down To Earth Eyeshadow Review
I own the Quad gray 03.
The pallet is in black lacquered plastic rather good quality I find!
Inside 4 blushes in gray tones and under the lid hides a large mirror extremely practical that any palette must have to be almost perfect!
BIG more, the make-up is shrinking from the palette! So if you own several Quads from the Down to Earthquakes range you can mix the colors and make your own palette! A little likes the customizable palettes Kiko, Sephora or Inglot, you see? 😉
They should have pushed the concept a little further by proposing the recharges to the unit because at 22 € the Quad I am not sure to want to buy several to make my palette perfect.
The palette includes three blushes and a matte, all in cold tones :
- – First we have a cold satin rosé bright enough, perfect to serve as highlight in internal corner.
- – Secondly, we find the only matte shadow of the palette, which is a dark gray.
- – Then we have a bright frosted gray shade very well to illuminate the center of the eyelid.
– And finally, the last is a khaki / gray, the most beautiful blush of the palette according to me;))
During the swatches I was especially surprised by this last color which is my favorite Quad. I like when the color that reveals itself is much more beautiful than it looks! It’s like a hidden surprise;)
So I made a fairly simple makeup with all 4 make-ups. Without base, know that colors are blander and much less long held so I think this step is essential.
The whole of the make-up is rather well pigmented, only the luminous gray has difficulty “to show”, if I want its color to emerge as it is, I have to apply it to the finger.
The makeup is soft and easy to work and blend, no problems on this side, it is very easy and fast to make a makeup.
- – Pretty colors
- – Silky and easy to work
- – Large mirror
- – Picks
- – Price: 22 € for a large quantity of product
- – Several color harmonies available in the range
Click here for:- Shiseido Full Lash Multi Dimensional Mascara Review
The – :
- – Unit refill not available
- – Palette that is not self-sufficient, lacking a clear neutral shade;)
- – Colors more suitable for evening make-up and smocky.