Today I will do Gucci makeup review. Gucci has just launched its line of makeup. I have tested 4 products. Regarding the products, I had a blow of heart and a disappointment.
Gucci Makeup Review
- Of the 4 products I tested, if I have one to advise you at 1000% it is well this one.
- It must be said that I left with some a priori; at the base I was not really convinced of the effectiveness of the makeup Gucci before trying.
- When I applied this mascara I was completely amazed.
- In 3 seconds Top Chrono, in a single brush pass the eyelashes are truly transformed.
- The mascara brings them an exceptional volume, separates them, the sheath of an intense black and deep.
- No need to use curls eyelashes; it curls them and lengthens them in record time.
- At the second brush pass, again, amazement, the result is amplified, it leaves no package, and the eyelashes are multiplied. The result is magnificent in 2 brush strokes.
- It dries quickly on the eyelashes and does not transfer to the eyelids, once laid it no longer feels at all.
- The brush is made of silicone, it has fins and hair.
- The fins remove the formula and deposit it along the eyelashes, while the hair carves, lengthens, paints and separates the eyelashes.
- In addition, the brush takes just what you need from the product. This is the first time I do not need to wipe the brush, to remove the excess product on a new mascara.
- I have never seen such a result with a mascara without using a white base or curler eyelashes. A few weeks ago I was talking about the volume of Chanel that had become my favorite mascara; it was dethroned by that of Gucci and from afar.
Luxurious Moisture-Rich Lipstick
- There are 2 kinds of lipstick at Gucci, the Luxurious and the Audacious.
- I chose one from the Luxurious range, these are hydrating lipsticks, with a satin finish but not brilliant.
- They are composed of more than 65% emollients and oils, which use the natural heat of the body to melt on the lips.
- The grape slips perfectly on the lips, the texture is soft and creamy.
- The coverage is good and the color well pigmented, it is enough of a single passage for an optimal result.
- I opted for a nude color easy to wear every day: the 340 Nude satin.
- At the level of the outfit, it holds about 2-3 hours like a lot of moisturizing lipstick.
It is a great product, but I did not have a heart stroke, it lacks the little trick in addition. The color and the finish are very nice but you can find the same result in other brands.
Golden Glow Bronzer
- It is bronzing powder very finely pressed and enhanced with light golden reflections for a result hooks light.
- In her case she seems to be iridescent but once placed on the face I assure you that not at all. It gives a good look while transparent, for a result of the most natural.
- The ultra light formula slips on the skin and brings a very soft finish.
- Usually I am not a big fan of the brushes supplied in the makeup cases, but there I have to say that it is effective and very pleasant to use.
- It deposits matter without overload and perfectly matches the shape of the face.
- This bronzing powder exists in 3 shades; I chose the lighter, the 020.
- At the color level, I appreciate the fact that there is not, or even very little, orange pigment in the composition, I find the result much more natural.
- It is an excellent tan for those who are looking for a result transparent, luminous and silky (the followers of the contouring this bronzer is not for you).
- Level held, no complaints, it holds all day and does not migrate.
- In short, it is a product that I enjoy using every morning and I find the result really very pretty.
Read Chanel mascara review as well.
Magnetic Color Shadow Quad
- When I saw this palette in the store, I knew right away that it would end up in my basket.
- The colors are hyper pigmented and have a satin finish really very pretty.
- They are easy to work and fade very well.
- So far one could think that it is the perfect palette … Unfortunately, that is not my opinion.
- I find the paint too powdery and especially they tend to do a lot of fall.
- We quickly find ourselves with eye shadow (too much) under the eyes even taking his precautions.
- Using an eyelid base the falls are lessened, but I’m not convinced.
Personally I reserve the use of an eyelid base for evening makeup or when they absolutely must not move, I do not use it in the morning when I am in a hurry.
This does not stop me from using it almost every morning (the colors are so beautiful, and the result beautiful) but I’m a little disappointed, for the price I imagined that the palette would be perfect with zero defect.
Gucci makeup is a great discovery for me. I found the perfect mascara and a sublime tan. Personally, I find the lipstick very well, but no better than the others, and I am a little disappointed by their eye shadows.
Nevertheless, this experience made me want to try other products, why not a foundation or blush.
Concerning the design, they have done very strong, the cases are real jewels.
For now, Gucci makeup is available only in their shops or on their website. I cross my fingers so that it is one day distributed to Sphere.
What do you think? Does it make you want to test?