Dark Circles Under Eyes?
In this article we will talk about home remedies for dark circles under eyes Does it happen often that you do not recognize the man in the mirror? All of us have a mental image of ourselves and when we see that man in mirror, we tend to disbelieve. Primary reason for this can be dark circles under the eyes. These are culprits that might make you look about 8-10 years older, much to contradiction of your own mental image. These are most common form of dermatological affliction after acne. Most of us associate dark circles under eyes with hormonal changes. In fact, they have nothing to do with hormonal changes. It is more physiological than hormonal. There is another misconception that dark circles under eyes are caused by hard work, stress or lack of sleep. Nothing could be farther from truth. Yes, these factors can make your under eyes look temporarily dark, but plenty of rest is a surefire method of getting rid of such symptoms.
More about Eyes ? Read About Blue Eyes Makeup Looks
Home Remedies for Dark Circles Under Eyes
There are many ways to get rid of dark circle, including a number of cosmetic products available in the market. The latest generation of these products works well and fast. But expecting results overnight is not practical. As far as home remedies are concerned, there is again no immediate way out. One treatment ingredient for dark circles is the use cucumbers. You must remember that you are dealing with a physiological condition caused by oxidizing hemoglobin. So home remedies will take there own time to take full effect. Yes, they do work. But if you want overnight results, there is no real cure. There is another approach where you can try the home remedies till the time you select and finally use a cosmetic or medical solution.
Read about : Chronic Chapped Lips Treatment
Control Your Dark Circles
Everybody who suffers from any affliction wants to know the cure of it. Some of us want to take drastic steps and some want to do it under full control. There are some methods mentioned below where you can stay in control of dark circles under eyes:
1. Use of light make up to conceal dark circles under the eyes is the easiest one.
2. Any use of bleach or peeling agents to lighten the dark circles is not recommended.
3. An uninterrupted sleep of minimum of 8 hours is considered essential for remaining fresh and can avoid dark circles.
4. Scratching or rubbing skin under the eyes may enhance dark circles.
5. A healthy diet rich in proteins can help remove dark circles under eyes.
6. A slow massage under eyes with two fingers increases blood circulation and decrease dark circles.
7. Blood circulation in the eyes region can be improved by moving your eye balls in the direction of letter M written on a wall.
Dark Circles Under Eyes Remedy
These simple self administered methods can dramatically reduce dark circles. You can try one or all of them.
– Aqua therapy by drinking at least ten glasses of water everyday refreshes the water base of body and thus reduces dark circles.
– Do not strain eyes by watching TV or computer screen in excess.
– Eight hours of sleep is a must for all of us, more so for people with dark circles under eyes.
– Any type of cosmetic application should be removed immediately. Leaving it for long periods can further darken dark circles.
– Wet some cotton with a 1:1 mixture juice of fresh potato and cucumber. Place this cotton over eye lids for 20 minutes. Later, wash your eyes with cold water.
– Tomato and Lemon juice mixed in equal proportions can be applied over dark circles twice a day.
– Mix turmeric powder in pineapple juice to make a paste. Apply this paste on dark circles. Wash with cold water.
– Crush some mint and apply it around the eye.
– Pure extract of almonds can be applied under and around eyes at bed time daily for two weeks for visible improvements.
– Massage the mount below the index finger of your palms. This is known to be the acupressure point for removing dark circles.