Hi friends today we talk about Redken extreme strength builder plus review .The Redken Strenght Builder Extreme Mask is my favorite hair mask for 2 good years now.This product is intended for damaged hair, difficult to comb, dry and fragile.
Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus Review
It is composed of 3 main ingredients:
- – The protein that will nourish the hair from the inside.
- – The ceramide that will strengthen the cuticle.
- – The lipids that will repair and protect the visible surface.
I use it once a week alternating with the regenerating mask of Christophe Robin (which is ranked number 2 on the podium but we will talk about it in a future article).
- I let it sit between 5 and 10 minutes after having wrung my hair with a towel.
- After rinsing and drying, my hair is soft, bright, supple, light, perfectly nourished and hydrated.
- In addition they are easy to style and smell divinely good.
- At the fragrance level, it’s a fruity scent that I love and that stays in my hair all day long.
For me it is the best hair mask that I have tested so far (I still try to try others, but I find that none reaches him ankle in terms of results) .
It nourishes and repairs my hair in depth (without fat effect), it makes them soft, easy to comb, soft and extremely bright (and until the next shampoo).
Click here for:- Schwarzkopf Magnificent Strength Review
Only downside (which for me is not really one) it contains silicone.
You will understand, he is ranked number 1 on the podium and I am always looking for the one who will dethrone ^^.