Today we are going to talk about Shiseido perfect smoothing compact foundation review which is one of my foundation darlings for almost 2 years. It’s simple, I’m on my 3 rd bottle is say how I like it. The complexion Smoothing perfecting is a liquid foundation to medium coverage for the mixed normal skin.
Review About Shiseido Perfect Smoothing Compact Foundation
It is equipped with Shiseido’s own technology which diffuses a concentrate of hydration while preserving the level of hydration of your skin.
It is a real positive point because it is one of the only foundations that do not mark my zones of drought like the wings of the nose or the base of my eyebrows, and yet I assure you I have tried several dozen.
- The complexion is smooth, uniform. The imperfections, the pores and the small scars are immediately blurred.
- The brand promises a perfect complexion for 15h, yes but provided to make some touch-ups powder on the zone T during the afternoon.
- The finish is semi matt which leaves a result after very bright application.
- There are 9 shades; I have the tint I20 which has a yellow tone which is perfect to camouflage my redness at the cheeks.
- Only flat, we do not see the amount of product remaining but we feel it by weight and noise when shaking the bottle before use.
- I mention that in the photo “after”, I do not wear base, powder or blush, only the foundation and my moisturizer underneath of course!
Read about Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette Review.
- It is for me a perfect foundation thanks to its texture, its covering, its hold and its tint which adapts perfectly to my skin tone.
- It actually offers a second skin effect (perfect) and leaves a bare skin feeling.
- In short, it fulfills all its promises.
PS: I have not tested it yet on a man, but I think it could totally agree.