Hi girls and boys! Today I talk about Too faced sweet peach eye palette review. Cyrielle offered it to me for my birthday and it must be said that it could not be wrong because it was in my wishlist since the brand had broadcast its photos on Instagram.
This palette is in line with the Chocolate Bar and has the same thin metal packaging as the Semi-Sweet and Chocolate Candy with a magnetic closure.The difference with all these other palettes: EXIT the smell of chocolate, place with the smell of fishing, with small peaches in relief and a pretty color orange peach.
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Palette Review
Already externally the packaging is consistent with the name of the product;)In any case you must love sugar at Too Faced! Between chocolate, peanut butter and peach, we wonder what will be the next olfactory note of the brand!
If you follow me for a while you must have seen that I was rather a pro Urban Decay with regards to makeup palettes. Finally it’s a big word, I thought this simply because I had never tested big pallets of Too Faced. I must admit that after testing Chocolate Candy Cyrielle, I was clearly determined to acquire one of her palettes!
As it is now done, I had to give you a review! For those who have not yet acquired it I may be able to help you crack, or not! : p
Well I already told you but the packaging I adhere! Plus it smells good fishing before you even open the palette! We also find in the box a small leaflet as often with the brand where you are presented different ideas of makeup.If you do not see it on the pictures, it’s normal I have mislaid it!
Good and if we went to the basics ?! I digress, I digress but what interests everyone is the make-up no ?!Inside, a mirror framed by a small Japanese fishing too cute;))
There are no less than 18 shades, mats, satin or glitter in colors of coral, purple, bronze, brown, nudes …The colors are on the whole very pigmented and some pretty bluffing! We can observe some falls according to the makeup, so be careful to tap your brush;)
I have prepared you nice swatches because it is always more talk than a color in a pan, we agree! Sometimes we have beautiful surprises, as bad ones!
In the first row, there are 5 makeups:
- – White Peach: light beige satin
- – Luscious: light brown bronze metallic super bright
- – Just Peachy: hot pink with gold iridescent.
- – Bless Her Heart: dark olive green with golden iridescent
- – Tempting: a dark brown very intense and highly pigmented
- – Charmed, I’m sure: cold matte medium brown.
On this line, all the makeup is well pigmented and very convincing. Luscious is one of my favorite colors of the palette and associated with Charmed in hollow of eyelids, it is a perfect structured and luminous combo! Small flat for pink which is semi-opaque and difficult to work.
- – Nectar: golden yellow satin
- – Cobbler: brown bronze reddish satin
- – Candled Peach: peach pink orange matt with micro glitter golden.
- – Bellini: the pink gold par excellence! It is satin with iridescent gold.
- – Peach Pit: dark brown pearly with sub-shades
- – Delectable: dark purple satin
Still a lot of potential, I use a lot of this row which is unquestionably my favorite pallet with super bright colors like this red bronze and pink gold! Unfortunately the brand still suffers with two makeups: peach, Candled Peach, little pigmented and very difficult to work and the Delectable. Even with a base the result is not guaranteed.
- – Peaches’n Cream: light yellow peach. Perfect for unifying an eyelid or blurring blushes.
- – Georgia: dull, slightly pigmented fish and difficult to work.
- – Caramelized: a gorgeous bright warm brown with golden iridescent
- – Puree: a matt caramel brown
- – Summer Yum: matt ocher brown perfect for the eyelids
- – Talk Derby to me: a black with violet glitter fairly volatile. Probably the paint that I appreciate the least in the palette.
The Sweet Peach is composed in the set of warm colors. It is often said that this kind of tints is particularly good for heated skins, yes, but not only. I am currently very clear skin, despite the beautiful sun that has reigned in my area for a month and I find that this palette is still very good in my skin tone.
I proposed a coral makeup to stay in harmony with this Sweet Peach;) I even used a few make-ups difficult to work to make the thing!
First of all I unified my entire eyelid with the beige Peaches’ Cream.Then I applied in my eyelid Georgia recessed well blurring the edges until the color is very diffuse.
I repeat the same operation with the Candled Peach makeup to intensify the whole!Then I apply to the finger the beautiful pink Gold of the palette, Bellini, on my fixed eyelid. I add a bit of shadow Maroni Delectable mat outside my eye to create a nice smoky effect.
To finish I mix the Candled Peach and Bellini blusher that I apply to the lower lashes. A shot of black pencil and mascara and eye makeup is over!I hope my little creation “fishing” pleases you!
Quality and Maintenance
Overall the make-up is rather good quality, they hold very well with my base of the moment (the shadow insurance of Too Faced).
The majority of them are satin but we also find very bright colors that I advise you apply to the finger to better show their potential!After a day of heavy work (in temperature let’s see) and well the foundation gently eclipsed while my makeup remained perfectly in place!So the outfit is really excellent on my eyelids, I cannot compromise on it!
The texture is generally quite pleasant but some colors are really “dry” and difficult to take and work.Sometimes you have to be really patient and not afraid to blur again and again in order to achieve a satisfactory result with a few capricious make-ups.The Sweet Peach at a few points
- – Beautiful packaging in summer colors
- – 18 make-ups for only 44,50 € (economical!)
- – Several finishes: matt, satiny and glittery
- – Pigments on the whole very pigmented
- – !
- – Colors easy to work and fade
- – Practical and nomadic (fairly fine palette with a magnetic closure)
- – Delicious peach smell
The – :
- – Some little pigmented makeup: Candled Peach and Georgia
- – Some makeup is powdery and make falls such as Peaches’n’cream or Talk Derby to me.
- – Palette with hot sub-tones, more easily portable in summer or heated overcaps.
All in all I am seduced by the Sweet Peach of Too Faced but unfortunately it cannot replace in my heart my indispensable Naked 2 of Urban Decay for several reasons.
The peach blossoms, the most original in a palette, and the more fitting with the spirit and smell of fishing, just are not up to their visuals. We are expecting mounts and wonders and we are already deceiving only during the Swatches: little pigmentation and hard to work.So you must not be afraid to lose some of his time to learn how to handle this kind of capricious colors.
Click here for:- Liquitex Spray Varnish Review
I can as well make up in shades of peach that of brown, violet or green, if you like the colors I find it difficult to be short of ideas so I feel inspired as soon as I have it under your eyes!