With the advent of technology, life has changed. So does the beauty standards and procedures to meet these standards. Among most other beauty features having a hair free smooth skin is the most sought-after feature. A number of procedures have been in practice for centuries. The hottest new trend in this regard is laser hair removal. Which is among the most frequently done cosmetic processes. The light is absorbed by pigment from the pores that destroys hair follicles.
This like many other cosmetic procedures has certain advantages and drawbacks as well. Knowing these all is essential if you plan to have laser hair removal. You can ask experts and take their opinion in this regard on Marham-Find a doctor forum.
Advantages of Laser Hair Removal:
This technology has the greatest benefit of being very precise. Lasers can selectively target dark, rough hairs while leaving the surrounding epidermis intact.
Every pulse of the laser requires just a fraction of second to work and can treat many hairs simultaneously. The laser may handle an area roughly the size equal to a quarter each second. Areas like the lip may be treated in under a moment, and places, like legs or the back, may take around an hour.
Most people undergoing this treatment get rid of hair permanently following a mean of three to seven sessions.
The Way to Get Ready for Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is much more than simply “zapping” unwanted hair. It’s a procedure which carries dangers and needs instruction to do. If you want to find the services of laser hair removal in Lahore visit Marham – Find a Doctor.
- You should check the credentials of the physician or technician before obtaining laser hair removal therapy.
- You need to limit waxing, and any other form of hair removal for six weeks if you’re thinking about getting laser hair removal.
- You should avoid sunlight for six weeks prior to the session and after the session as well. Sun vulnerability may raise complications following treatment.
- Before the procedure, your own hair which is going to be undergoing therapy will probably be trimmed into a few millimeters over the epidermis surface.
- The laser equipment will be corrected in line with your hair’s color, depth, and place as well as your skin color.
- Based on the light or laser source utilized, you and the technician will have to wear suitable eye protection.
- It will be essential to safeguard your skin’s layers using cooling apparatus or a gel.
- The technician provides a pulse of light and sees for few minutes in the area to check for responses and to be certain the configurations used are suitable.
- After the process is finished, you might be given anti-inflammatory creams, ice packs or lotions, or water to alleviate any discomfort.
- Your next session will be planned for some time. You have to undergo several sessions until hair stops growing.
Risks and Retrieval
Kin may appear though it is sunburned for a day or two. Cold compresses can help. If your face has been treated, you are able to wear cosmetics only after the skin has completely recovered.
Whenever you plan to undergo a cosmetic procedure be sure to weigh pros and cons accordingly. Best decision can be made by a professional and also you should consult with your physician to avoid any other related complications.
Sehrish is pharmacist by profession and has worked with several health care setups. She began her career as health and lifestyle writer. She is adept in writing and editing informative articles for both consumer and scientific audiences, as well as patient education materials.