Check Infinix Warranty for free by thoroughly following our guidelines. If you have a recently purchased Infinix phone, then you might be wondering about the warranty check. Infinix is one of the top smartphones in the world. It’s popular among a lot of people, including Android device owners. Infinix is offering multiple warranties for its products, but the full details are not always made public.
If you are a customer of an Infinix retailer, chances are you’ve heard of the warranty. While it may seem like a big deal, you might not realize that it’s actually quite easy to use. The warranty is a guarantee from the manufacturer that you can legally take advantage of. You don’t need to pay anything to get the warranty. Here you know how to check the Infinix warranty for free.
Infinix Warranty Checker Check Infinix Warranty
- Open the Homepage of www.IMEI.Info
- Type your IMEI number
- Click on the check after fulfilling the CAPTCHA
- Here you will get the basic details of your phone
- Select Check Warranty & Activation STATUS
- After it you’ll get all the required details about your phone.
Details in Check Warranty & Activation STATUS tab:
- Activation Date
- Repairs & Service Coverage
- Date of checking
How to Claim Infinix Warranty| Check Infinix Warranty:
You may now claim your warranty on all Infinix-branded smartphones by visiting TCS Express Centers in Pakistan’s main cities. If you have purchased a smartphone from any of our flagship stores, select ‘Claim Infinix Warranty’ on your online order confirmation page. For more information regarding the claims process, visit www.infinixmobile.com/warranty.
Term & Conditions:
- The Infinix warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original purchase date.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, or accident.
- The warranty does not cover water damage, which includes damage caused by exposure to moisture.
- If the product is not returned within 30 days of the original purchase date, Infinix will charge the original purchaser (at actual cost) for the repair or replacement of the defective product.
There are so many different concerns that we face as consumers of electronics. We have to worry about something going wrong with our smartphones, TVs, or computers. In fact, I believe that most people who work with electronics don’t even think about it. All of the damage that can be caused by these things is so easy to fix but most consumers just assume that it will happen to them.
Why Is The Warranty So Important?
The warranty is important because it protects your new mobile phone from accidents that might happen while you use it. It also gives you peace of mind, knowing that if anything happens, your phone will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Plus, in most cases, a warranty lasts for at least one year after purchase. So even if something goes wrong with your phone six months down the line, there’s still a chance you’ll get it fixed for free.
This article aims to help you to understand and properly use your Infinix warranty. With the increasing popularity of smartphones in developed countries, people are looking for information regarding the warranty that comes with their devices. This article is designed to help you to get an easy idea about your Infinix warranty, and how to deal with it properly.