As we all are aware of the fact that girls tend to apply make up because it makes them look younger and beautiful but when you are over 60 it is pretty much used to make you look elegant and charming. The main purpose of applying make over is to make you look fresh and good then ever. Here at Top Pakistan we have collected Amazing and useful eye make up tips for over 60 that will make over feel look great and amazing. There are several factors about aging that effects the way you should apply make over on your skin and especially lipsticks and eyes make over. Dark eye circles and droop eyelids and the line from the outer corners of your eyes make it difficult to make you look fresh. There are several alternatives available now days like Botox can fix aging related issues. Plastic surgery is another option that can really help to get things fix for you. There is variety of wrinkle fixers available on different cosmetic stores or with dermatologist that can really help to fix wrinkles issue. For young or old gold smokey eye with red lips is very popular now a days.
Read article about :- Eye Makeup For blue eyes
Eye Make Up Tips For Over 60
- If you want to be pretty sure that you make over will stay for longer period of time, apply primer on your eyes and make it even before applying anything else. This will really help to keep your expensive eyeliner and eye shadows stay for longer time even in summers.
- One of the aging effects on your skin is getting obvious dark circles; these eye circles must be covered fully to look beautiful and gorgeous. You can cover these dark circles by using concealed it will make your skin neat and give it light tone.
- You need to apply concealer carefully for keeping your eyes look amazing. You can apply it before applying foundation that matches your skin tone then you can apply little quantity of primer on your eyes. A secret top about eyes make over is that it should be perfectly blended.
- While applying eye shadows you must keep in mind that light color will make you look gorgeous and elegant. These colors also help a lot to make your eyes look less deep set. So swipe away the brush on your eyelid. Don’t put layers of eye shadow that will look awkward, always apply light colors and blend them well.
- Also remember to apply these light shades inside your eye corners. Apply this technique will also draw attention towards eye corners making it less deep set and will help to enhance your beauty.