Easypaisa is an online cash wallet of Telenor Microfinance Bank which allows you to purchase products online, send payments to your family and school fees, etc. Now let’s see how you can deactivate your Easypaisa account with ease.
Being an Easypaisa account holder, you might want to know how to deactivate Easypaisa account. So, let us tell you how you can deactivate your Easypaisa account in simple steps.
How to Delete Easypaisa Account through helpline?
If you have any confusion or question in your mind about how to deactivate Easypaisa account, follow these steps carefully to do so in simple steps.
- For Telenor Users Dial 3737
- For Other Network Users Dial (042) 111-003-737
- Listen to Operator Instructions and choose “speak to customer support agent.”
- You’ll be redirected to the customer service agent and demand account deactivation.
- He will ask some questions for verification.
- After Verification, they will close your account.
- Easypaisa will send you a message after the closure of your account.
How to Deactivate Easypaisa Account through Franchise?
You can close your Easypaisa account easily by visiting Telenor microfinance bank or Telenor Franchise. Follow these steps for account closure through Telenor Microfinance Bank or Franchise:
- Visit the Nearest Telenor Microfinance Bank or Franchise and demand an Account Closure Form.
- Fill out the account closure form, attach a copy of your CNIC and hand it to the representative.
- Your account will be closed after all data has been validated.
Follow these simple steps to deactivate your Easypaisa account. If you have taken the decision of deactivating your account, then follow the above mention steps in order to do so easily and quickly. This process may take up to 24 hours, after which you will no longer be able to log in to your Easypaisa account again.